Edmeston, New York, October 29, 2013 … The 2013 – 14 TTYC Basketball season is right around the corner and will kick off with registration night on November 1st, 4:30 to 6:30. There will be open gym at this same time for anyone registered to play for TTYC this year.
Tri-Town / League Program Highlights for the 2013 – 14 Basketball season:
- Basketball night of fun November 23rd at Clark’s Sports Center
- Coaching clinic and league meeting November 23rd at Clark’s Sports Center
- League Handbook. Each program director has a copy.
- Minimum of an 8 game schedule for 5th/6th grade programs. Minimum of 6 games for 3rd/4th grade programs. Coaches can schedule additional games if they wish.
- End of the season one day optional tournament designed for 6th grade boys and girls
- This is the same 1 day tournament ran the last two years at CSC.
- Code of Conduct Policy (other participating schools will follow same / similar policy)
- A league hand book for all coaches.
- The purpose, to increase uniformity across the league focusing on fun, learning and consistency of play.
Look for the registration packet to come home the week of October 28th or print off from the TTYC website. We look forward to a great 2013 -14 Season!!