Attendance: Susan G., Vicki J., Lisa C., Mike C., John H., Jay L.
Treasurer’s Report: $18,666.82 + $3000.00 CD
- Approximately $2500 to be paid out for Insurance, Travel Soccer, etc.
- Indoor Soccer Tournament – $248 reimbursed to John H. for Insurance and Gift Certificate for the referee.
- Youth Soccer (Travel) – $700 collected for registrations and a donation. Full amount to be paid back out.
- Youth Soccer (Spring) – $910 collected for 21 registrations and 3 sponsors. Full amount to be paid back to Cooperstown Soccer Club.
- Commercial General Liability Ins. – $616, up about $10 from last year.
- Will figure Little League Insurance the week of 4/11. When we purchase the LL Insurance, the Directors & Officers and Equipment Insurance will be renewed also.
- Discussed the Fred Blanchard Fund
- We had about the same participation this year.
- The work will ship out 4/8 and will return in time for Mother’s Day.
- 3 teams (27 Kids)
- Girls A
- Girls B
- Numbers are down through out the league and discussions are being had to possibly add more towns.
- Vicki J. has taken back over as the Tri-town Coordinator.
- There will be a coaches meeting April 11th.
- Sue/Mike Schoonover (Rookie/1st)
- Keri Johnson – Girls A
- Jennifer Talbot – Girls B
- Practices to start April 25th
- Games to start April 30th.
- Teams are set and 4 players from Cooperstown will play on the U14 team.
- NYCM is sponsoring the U14 team.
- Chobani donated money for uniforms.
- Games start 4/30 for U14 and 5/8 for U19.
- Vicki ordered new goal nets.
- 8 Teams (91 players)
- 1 T-Ball
- 2 PeeWee
- 2 Minors LL
- 1 Majors LL
- 1 Minors SB
- 1 Majors SB
- League meeting will be April 17th at UV.
- Will be painting buildings prior to the season.
- Lisa will be inventorying equipment and ordering as necessary.
- Susan is checking on the availability of picture dates.
- Baseball sign renewal letters have been mailed and two have been returned.
- Discussed the possibility of a girl from UV coming to play for Tri-town and all agreed that she should play for UV.
- Need to call Lloyd’s for port-a-johns.
- Discussed letter from parent.
- Some miscommunications
- Lisa M. was going to discuss with parent.
Modified Softball Field:
- School will be fixing up the field and Mike Clark asked if TTYC would be willing to donate money to the project.
- The last three years the school has been good about letting our teams practice on the field, so all agreed a donation should be made.
- John H. made a motion to donate $3000 to the project. Vicki J. seconded the motion. The vote was unanimous.
2011 – 2012 Officers:
- President – Vicki J.
- Secretary – Jay L.
- Treasurer – John H.
To Do List:
- Inventory LL Equipment (Lisa C.)
- LL Picture Dates (Susan G.)
- Port-a-johns (Jay L)
- LL Shed Quote (Jay L.)
- Soccer field work day – tentatively 4/25 @ 4:30 (All)
Next Meeting: May 5, 2011