Atendance: Susan G., Vicki J., Bud M., Lisa M., John H., Jay L.
- Treasurer presented and we reviewed statement for 2010 Year-end. (See Attached).
- Discussed donations made to TTYC in 2010 (NYCM, Otsego Co. Sheriffs.
- Discussed some possible equipment purchases to be made in 2011. Possibilities Include:
- Indoor Soccer Goals.
- Dasher Boards
- Pony League Equipment
- Little League Storage Building
- Flooring for Little League Cook Shack
- Paint for Little League Out-buildings
Indoor Soccer Tournament:
- School use forms have been approved for 3/18/11 (set-up) and 3/19/11 (Tournament).
- Discussed TTYC having three cook shack days.
- Bud is going to check on the interests of school groups doing a cook shack on the days we don’t.
- Discussed the possibilities of having just drinks on the days we don’t have food and candy, if no school groups are interested.
- Pictures will be on January 15th.
- Susan is working on getting forms and picture times.
- Karen Cormier is the new “Soccer Coordinator”.
- Trying to devise a way to get parents to utilize the on-line registration.
- Sign-ups have begun.
- Need new goal nets. Vicki is looking into where the best place is to purchase.
- We will have to buy field paint.
- Susan is getting everything organized.
- Students will work on during March and the orders will be delivered in time for Mother’s Day.
- Susan Gelatt announced that she will be stepping down as TTYC President effective the end of April. Susan will remain a TTYC Volunteer.
To Do List:
- Food for Basketball Cook Shack Days (Susan G.)
- Basketball Pictures (Susan G.)
- New Soccer Nets (Vicki J.)
- Original Works to School (Susan G.)
Next Meeting: February 3rd