Attendance: Vicki J., Lisa M., Jay L.
Treasurer’s Report: None
- Discussed length of the season.
- One idea was the possibility of an 8 week season and then have a 3 on 3 tournament.
- Discussed some tactics of another town’s team.
Soccer Tournament (3/19):
- We are going to waive the entry fee of the Edmeston teams.
- Teams are almost finalized.
- U12 Girls – Edmeston, Milford, Laurens and possibly Morris.
- U12 Boys – 2 Edmeston, Cherry Valley and possibly Brookfield
- U14 Girls – Edmeston, Milford, Laurens and Morris.
- U14 Boys – Edmeston, Oneonta, Cherry Valley and Morris.
- A Referee has been retained.
- Susan will be ordering trophies once numbers are finalized.
- Susan will be buying food for food shack.
- Lisa will be getting misc. supplies such as tape and 50/50 tickets.
- Programs will be done.
- U19 Girls travel team will be volunteering to help with clock, concessions, 50/50 ticket sales etc.
- Help will be needed Friday (18th) to help with set-up and tables. We will meet at the school at 7:00 to go pick up tables.
- Lisa is checking on the tables.
- Lisa will be getting goals and poster board.
- Vicki will be getting yogurt from Chobani and water from Aqua Valley.
- Susan gave materials to the teachers with a deadline of March 16 to get back to TTYC.
- No On-line registrations have been submitted as of 3/3.
- Karen C. is hoping to do a presentation to Morning Program 3/4.
- Registration Day is 3/4.
- Jay will be getting another quote for Equipment Shed.
- Jeremy R. will be heading up the Sign renewals again this year.
- Discussed equipment and the need for some Softball equipment.
- Mike Clark has agreed to do a “Coaches Clinic” for TTYC coaches and parents if there is enough interest.
- Jay has touched base with Baseball coordinators from UV, Morris and Laurens. UV will be holding the league meeting again this year.
Next Meeting: April 7, 2011