TTYC Monthly Meeting
Attendance: Susan G., Vicki J., Lisa M., Lisa C. John H., Jay L.
Bank Balance: $13,588.38 + 3000.00 CD maturing 10/29/10.
- $138.92 – Pony League Concessions from playoffs to be deposited.
- $200.00 – New York Central Soccer sponsorship to be paid out.
- $200.00 – Two Soccer sponsorships to be collected.
- No soccer money has been deposited or paid out.
Per NYS, our 2009 tax filing is officially “complete”
- Pony League hosted the League Playoffs.
- Have a continuous bottle drive going at Bumble Bee Redemption.Softball:
- Had good games with UV. Other towns struggled a little this year.
- Had an issue with some fans from Richfield Springs at one Majors game.
- Will look to schedule with some other towns next year – Cooperstown.LL Field:
- Discussed cook shack break in, field maintenance and new gate blocking access behind back stop.
- Still reviewing possibility of new equipment shed this year or next spring.
- Out buildings will get a coat of paint this fall.Fall Soccer:
- Teams: 9 teams, 78 players to date.
2 – Boys A 1 – Girls A
2 – Boys B 1 – Girls B
1 – Rookie 2 1 – Rookie 1
1 – Kindergarten
- Not sure when the coaches meeting will be.
- Will have a field lining night, Wednesday 9/1.
- Will shot for picture day to be 9/25.
- First games will be on 9/11, practices to start the week of 8/30.
- Need 8 Sandbags for the goals.Soccer Cook Shack:
- Cook Shack is done and next to Equipment shed.
- Boy Scouts did a nice job.
- Mark J. had money left over so he purchased a grill for the Shack too.
- We will put a Thank You in the paper, along with a Thank You card.New Business:
Youth Festival (9/25):
- Sue has the Chicken Tickets template. She will create new tickets and distribute so they can be passed out the first week of practices.
- Pickups for Chicken will be 11:00, 12:00 and 1:00 again this year.
- Vicki will check with Monica C. on Community Garage Sales.
- We will have concessions at our games. Sue will get groceries.
- Coaches will ask players for individually wrapped brownies. We will need three dozen from each team.
- Sue will take care of school access for the chicken sale.
- We will need three EZ Up tents. Lisa M. has one, Jay will check with Jeremy on two from NYCM.
- Will talk with other groups about selling at Modified games.To Do List:
- Paint LL buildings (Lisa C.)
- Line Soccer fields 9/1 (All)
- Set up Soccer Picture Day (Susan G.)
- Sand Bags for Soccer goals (JayL.)
- Thank Yous for Cook Shack (Susan G.)
- Chicken Tickets (Susan G.)
- Check on Community Sales (Vicki J.)
- Concession groceries (Susan G.)
- School Access (Susan G.)
Next Meeting: Sept. 16th