TTYC Monthly Meeting
Atendance: Susan G., Lisa M., Vicki J., Lisa C., Jeremy R., John H., Jay L.
Balance as of 3/5/09: $5212.35
Included in balance:
• 6 Soccer Tournament Sponsors
• 2 donations from Otsego County Deputy PBA.
Not included in balance:
• 2 registration fees for Basketball
• Registrations for Dodgeball
Discussed the division of NYCM annual donation.
BJ’s card renewal due in May
Dodgeball: (March 6th)
• Emily Bliss has schedule to coordinate Honor Society sign-ups.
• There are four 5th/6th grade boys teams, four 7th/8th grade boys teams, three
5th/6th girls teams and three 7th/8th grade girls teams.
• 5th/6th grade brackets will start at 7:00 and 7th/8th will roughly start at 8:30.
• Sue G. has brackets all developed
• Lisa M. pick up poster board to make “official” score board. Sue G. and Lisa
M. will make the score board Friday night.
• We are using the school’s dodgeballs. Three balls to a court.
• Ed is providing tape for the floor
• Ed is taking care of closing the wall in the gym.
• Sue G. has all the court dimensions.
• Sue G. has the supplies for the concessions.
• Jeremy R. will be getting small participation prizes for all teams.
• Sue G. is making up prize certificates.
• Signs have already been developed for the concessions.
• John will get the cash boxes to Sue G.
• Sue G. has spoke with Gloria R (EMT)
• Vicki J. will have an announcement made in school that the 7th/8th grade
brackets will start at 8:30.
• Lisa C. will ask Mike C. if he has two stop watches that can be borrowed.
• Need extra copies of the rules the night of the tournament.
• We will meet at the school at 5:00 to set-up.
Indoor Soccer Tournament: (March 21st)
• Insurance is all set.
• Need help 6:30, Friday (20th) for set-up and 7:00 pm Saturday for clean up.
TTYC Monthly Meeting – March 2009 (3/05/09)
Indoor Soccer con’t:
• Gov’t Class may be an option to help. Emily Bliss is going to mention to the
• Will sell pizza and hot dogs at the concessions. No soda products.
• Lisa M. is double checking balls, but believes we have enough.
• Sue G. will locate the 50/50 raffle tickets.
• Trophies have been ordered.
• Lisa M. is going to talk to Dave G. about EMTs
• Still lack a couple teams, but Lisa M. is working on filling the slots.
• Sent out 26 letters for sponsorships.
• Lisa M. is taking care of the sponsorship banner.
• Papers have been distributed to the teachers
• Will have back around St. Patrick’s day
• Goal is to have orders back and distributed by Mother’s Day.
• The Pony League team has 1 bat, catcher’s gear and some uniform pieces.
• League fee due in April
• League runs June – July
• Roughly 10 teams in the league
• Insurance is through the league
• Sue G. will contact Tina about having a meeting dedicated to Pony League in
the near future.
• Registrations have been distributed and will be having a registration day at
school March 13th.
• Discussed having an Opening Day celebration, tentatively May 2nd.
• Jay L. is going to be contacting other League commissioners.
• Discussed having a work day in late April
• Sue G. reported that she checked with County on recycled paint and that is a
• Will look into possibly getting paint from another source.
• Jay L will ask Bob Hall about the opening day of Cooperstown Little league
• Jeremy R. has sent sponsorship letters to 36 companies and has received 8
• Sponsorships are $200 the first year and $100 renewal fee every year there
• Banners are roughly 4×6.
• Plywood will have to be purchased to back signs.
• Still looking at doing t-shirts this year vs. uniforms.
TTYC Monthly Meeting – March 2009 (3/05/09)
• Jeremy R. discussed the possibility of Kevin Hooper donating some of the
• Basketball T-shirts were $8.70 this year. Jeremy R. will get those contacts
from Bud M.
• Prices will also be checked at National Pastime.
• Lisa M. will report back options.
• Little League made $711 last year.
• Jay L. will get port-a-john prices from Lloyd’s septic service.
• Paperwork has been distributed
• Cost is $30 this year (same as last)
To Do List:
• Set-up and Clean-up for Indoor Soccer tourney (All)
• Gov’t Class help with Indoor Soccer tourney (Lisa M.)
• Check on Indoor Soccer balls (Lisa M.)
• Check on Sponsor banner for Indoor Soccer (Lisa M.)
• Check on EMT of Indoor Soccer (Lisa M.)
• 50/50 tickets for Indoor Soccer (Sue G.)
• Schedule Pony League Meeting (Sue G.)
• Check on Cooperstown LL Opening Day (Jay L.)
• Research T-shirt options for LL (Lisa C./Jeremy R.)
• Port-a-john pricing (Jay L.)
Next Meeting: April 2nd