TTYC Monthly Meeting
Atendance: Susan G., Vicki J., Bud M., Lisa M., Jay L.
Treasurer’s Report: None
- We have receipts “to be paid” from the Halloween party.
- We received a thank you note from the class of 2013 for assisting them with the party.
Fall Soccer/Chesebrough Field:
- Bud M. took the field paint home for winter storage.
- We need new nets in the spring for the big goals.
- We are trying to put together both a U14 and a U19 Girls travel teams for the spring season.
- Discussed a playing time issue brought forward by a concerned parent.
- The field use issue, experienced this fall, is no longer a problem.
- Approximately 80 kids are currently signed up to play.
- There are not a lot of girls participating.
- Coaches Clinic/League meeting is scheduled for 9:00 Saturday morning (11/20).
- Every school in the league has committed at least one person to attend.
- Clinic will be approximately 2 hours, with the league meeting to follow.
- Gym time looks open for Saturdays at this point.
- Discussed building access for coaches. Bud M. and Susan G. are still finalizing.
- We are currently shooting for March 12th to try and get our tournament in prior to some other schools.
- Susan G. will check with the school to see if that date is open and Lisa M. will be working with other schools to see the date fits into their schedules.
To Do List:
- Verify March 12th for the Soccer Tournament (Lisa M.,Susan G.)
- Finalize basketball roosters. (Bud M.)
Next Meeting: December 2nd