February 4, 2016
Attendance: Jeremy, Lisa, Jason, Jay, Vicki, Jen, Pam
- Pictures are delivered, scheduling is going well (no major issues).
- Emailed Scott Whiteman about the year-end tournament.
- Gave Wendy the bill for the shirts.
- Equipment – in good shape at the end of this year, may need to order balls next year.
- The idea was brought up to help buy bulbs for Pathfinder’s gym, perhaps have a fundraiser to help fund it. Two teams used the gym often this year. West Ed’s gym is a little run down.
- Registrations are out, Jen will send home a reminder after spring break that registration will be open another week.
- Numbers are low now, but there is another month yet.
- We should be all set with field paint, we have quite a bit left over from last fall.
- Jason will inquire with school administration about using the old modified softball field for Tri-town softball. If we can use it, logistics such as where to put equipment or field paint will have to be worked out, as well as the insurance.
- Signs ups will be on March 11 at the school, paper forms will be sent home Friday with the kids.
- Jeremy will be in charge of banners this year again.
- Jen will talk to Martha and Interact club to see if someone (Jeremy Wainright?) could create a page for TTYC and include all the forms.
Closed: 6:25 pm
Next Meeting: 3/3/16 at 6 pm at ECS