Attendance: Vicki J., Wendy M., Bud M., Jason O., Jen B., Jay L.
- Checking Account balance as of 1/08/2015: $10,132.57
- $3000.00 CD to mature on 12/29/16. (Rolled over for two years in December)
- Basketball Registration $30.00
- Sadler Basketball Ins. (66 Kids) $403.74
- Spike’s (Halloween) $68.79
- Hoyt’s (Halloween) $39.98
- Ryan Lund (Basketball Shirts) $578.06
- PO Box Renewal $48.00
- Both girls and boys are playing in the league’s year-end tournament. All were in favor of TTYC paying the entry fees.
- The league is thinking about having a year-end meeting to discuss what is working and what isn’t, so towns can plan accordingly for next year.
- Pictures are set for 1/10.
- Concessions will be held 1/10. Erin DeVries will be doing the student volunteer scheduling from 8:30 to 3:00.
- Discussed the handling of late registrations.
- Scheduling with the ECs has been very good.
- The new batting cage has been ordered. It comes with all hardware needed.
To Do List:
Next Meeting: 2/5/15