June 21, 2016
Attendance: Jen, Wendy, Lisa
- Checking account balance as of today: $9,284.96
- $3000.00 CD to mature on 12/29/16 (Rolled over two years in December 2014).
|Sadler Insurance (Baseball)||979.37|
|Mel Mumbulo (Baseball shirts)||821.00|
|Rentals to Go (Basketball/Soccer)||300.00|
|Pony League Insurance||120.36|
- Spring Soccer wraps up next weekend. Jen has not had any issues crop up, teams had good turnouts and could always field a team. Discussion was had about spring soccer next year – the expenses that come with it (field paint, port-o-johns) and the fact that we couldn’t field a softball team this year because of spring soccer (what does that look like for the future of softball at ECS?).
- Fall soccer registrations are out, they went home with kids the last week of school. Jen will post a reminder to Facebook to again remind parents to sign up.
- Chicken BBQ – the date will be Sept. 24. Like last year, there will be no 1 p.m. pick up.
- 11 Players on the roster
- First game was 6/9, last regular season game will be 7/7 with playoffs to follow.
- 10 games currently on the schedule
Closed: 6:23 pm
Next Meeting: in August at the NYCM pavilion?