March 3, 2016
Attendance: Jeremy, Lisa, Jason, Jay, Vicki, Jen
- Checking account balance as of today: $7730.39
- $3000.00 CD to mature on 12/29/16 (Rolled over two years in December 2014).
|Post Office Box Fee||50.00|
- No outstanding issues
- One tournament left for the boys 5/6
- There will be at least two teams, a Girls 4/5/6 and a Rookie First grade, there possible will be a Girls B if a few more girls can be found.
- Mark Bolton will coach the Girls 4/5/6, the coach is undetermined for Rookies.
- There is a meeting on March 10 at Clark’s to finalize teams and get a start time update.
- 18 registrations so far, however, the registration night hasn’t happened yet.
- Christine Nichols and Mike Clark gave permission for Tri Town to use the girls modified field, we just need to get the school a copy of our insurance.
- Jeremy will do banners again – $100.00/banner
- There is no need for a port-o-john at the modified fields since there is one at the varsity baseball field.
- We will need port-o-johns at the Little League field and Soccer fields (Jay)
- Parents will be getting the artwork to order from Michelle within the next couple weeks.
- The hope is to get the finished products back to school by April 16
Closed: 6:20 pm
Next Meeting: 4/13/16 at 6 pm at ECS