November 5, 2015
Attendance: Jeremy, Wendy, Lisa, Jen
- Checking account balance as of today: $9022.80
- $3000.00 CD to mature on 12/29/16 (Rolled over two years in December 2014).
|Scholastic (Field Paint)||539.70|
|Cooperstown Soccer (Mang Sponsorship)||100.00|
|Rentals to Go (Fall Soccer)||75.00|
- Signs are up and look good
- Received an invoice for $835.00
- Made a motion to pay the bill – Wendy cut the check and gave to Jen to give to Bud (via Vicki) at school.
- Forms went home with kids, and are coming back in – Nov. 13 is the last day of sign-ups.
- Jeremy is looking at splitting the K-2 program and potentially practicing during weeknights:
- Kindergarten and First grade (less ability)
- First grade (more ability) and Second grade
- Pathfinder – they are willing to let us use their gym if needed, they just need a certificate of insurance.
- Discussed pictures for basketball – who sets it up, when they might be, do we need them, etc.
- Wendy is in contact with Michelle Cleary and we hope to have all the projects completed by Mother’s Day.
- Insurance runs out on December 2 – Jeremy will get Wendy the numbers for the renewal.
Closed: 6:29 pm
Next Meeting: 12/3/15 at 6 pm at ECS